North Schuylkill Employment
ASSISTANT ELEMENTARY PRINCIPAL
Position available beginning with the 2023-2024 School Year. Please send letter of interest, standard application, resume, transcripts, reference letters, PA Certificate, Act 168 Forms and current clearances to Dr. Robert Ackell, Superintendent, North Schuylkill School District, 15 Academy Lane, Ashland, PA 17921.
Part-Time Cafeteria Staff
Looking for a Part-Time Parent/Grandparent to over 300 students per lunch. Must be able to feed nutritional foods and still make it taste good – sometimes slide in an occasional cookie or special treat. Long days standing with flexible built-in breaks. You may gain the title of being “The Lunch Lady/Guy” out in public and still be able to hold your head high with pride. The schedule is nice because you can work Monday – Friday with weekends and holidays off as well as having summer and snow days off as an added bonus.
Part-Time Paraprofessional (Classroom Aide)
The North Schuylkill School District has openings for Paraprofessionals to join our team.
If you would enjoy making a difference in the lives of students, this is the opportunity for you!
As a Paraprofessional, you will work with our team of educators to support students with disabilities by:
• Implementing academic accommodations
• Monitoring student behaviors
• Facilitating social interactions in a positive and nurturing way
This position follows the school calendar and student’s daily schedule which makes it a perfect fit for parents or anyone looking to gain experience in the field of education. To improve your skills and knowledge, professional development opportunities are provided.
High School and Elementary positions are available. A high school diploma is required.
If you would like to work as part of our team, we would love to hear from you. Message us today.
* Part-Time Custodians (2023-2024 School Year)
* Full-Time Custodians (2023-2024 School Year)
* Director of Buildings and Grounds (Deadline: Until Filled)
* Temporary Part-Time Summer Maintenance/Custodial (Deadline: May 30, 2023)
* Full-Time Custodian/Maintenance - 2nd Shift/Weekends (Deadline: Until Filled)
* Part-Time Activity Director (Deadline: Until Filled)
* Elementary Autistic Support Teacher (Deadline: Until Filled)
* Elementary Teacher - 1st Grade (Deadline: Until Filled)
* Elementary Title I Teacher - Reading (Deadline: Until Filled)
* Business, Computer, and Technology Teacher (Deadline: Until Filled)
* Long-Term Substitute Science Teacher - 2023-2024 School Year (Deadline: May 19, 2023)
* Long-Term Substitute Social Studies Teacher - 2023-2024 School Year (Deadline: May 26, 2023)
Employment Application Links
Standard Teaching Application (PDE Website)
Standard Teaching Application (PDF Download)
Employment Application (PDF Download)
Supplemental Position Application (PDF Download)
Support Staff Employment Application (PDF Download)
Important Employment Resources
The North Schuylkill School District has partnered with ESS to manage its substitute teacher program.
With the vision of enhancing the educational experience for students, ESS recruits, hires, trains, places and manages talented substitute personnel. Additionally, the company offers benefits including health insurance and a 401k. Whether you’re interested in working one day a week or five, ESS offer a variety of positions to match your availability and interests.
If you’re interested in working as a substitute for our district, please visit ESS’ website to apply or contact Carly Warner at 570-591-0696, Email CWarner@ess.com
Apply Now: https://www.ess.com/
Act 114 - FBI Criminal History Info or FBI Report ($23.85 Fee) - Click here for other important information about registering for Act 114.
Act 151 - Child Abuse Background Check ($13.00 Fee) - Click here for other important information about registering for Act 151.
For status of a request, please call the Department of Public Welfare, Childline and Abuse Registry at (717) 783-6211
Act 34 - PA State Police Background Check ($22.00 Fee) - Click here for other important information about registering for Act 34
Act 126 - Child Abuse Recognition & Reporting Act