Your child's account can be viewed or can make payments through myschoolbucks web site.
Payments can also be made to the account through the cafeteria. Just send it to the cafeteria in a sealed envelope with your child's name, account number and the amount enclosed. It will be applied to their account the day it was received.
Any questions or concerns please contact the Cafeteria Food Service Director,
Megan Kerstetter at 570-874-0466 Ext. 2124
This new service allows you to pay for school meals online using a credit or debit card.
MySchooBucks is an online payment service that provides parents the ability to securely pay for meals, monitor student cafeteria purchases and receive email notifications for low account balances.
Go to www.myschoolbucks.com and register for an account.
• Call 211
• Call 1-866-348-6479 or 1-877-842-6273
• Text “FOOD” or “COMIDA” to 304-304 during the summer months
• Text “SUMMER MEALS” or “VERANO” to 914-342-7744.
• Use the website:Meals4Kids
• Use the site locator for smartphones: RangeApp